|2019-20 Estimated Full-Time* Resident Undergraduate Student Costs|
|*Assuming 15-Credit Hours Per Semester
|CAMPUS||TUITION||ROOM2||MEAL PLAN3||BOOKS & SUPPLIES|
|Bismarck State College||$4,1504 $138.33/credit||
|Dakota College at Bottineau||$4,066||$816.96||$2,820||$3,880||$4,065||$1,040|
|Dickinson State University||$6,522||$1,261.74||$3,030||$4,220||$3,973||$1,040|
|Lake Region State College||$3,778||$876.96||$2,650||$3,825||$3,850||$1,040|
|Mayville State University||$5,793||$1,256.11||$2,375||$3,447||$4,500||$1,040|
|Minot State University||$6,088||$1,503.60||$2,7945||$4,7595||$4,350||$1,040|
|North Dakota State College of Science||$4,2044 $140.13/credit||$789.18||$2,918||$4,026||$3,440||$1,040|
|North Dakota State University||$8,2756||$1,344.12||$4,100||$4,650||$4,778||$1,040|
|University of North Dakota||$8,212||$1,692.24||$4,500||$5,710||$5,044||$1,040|
|Valley City State University||$5,8844 $196.13/credit||$1,823.127||$2,420||$3,416||$4,080||$1,040|
|Williston State College||$3,7508 $125.00/credit||$1,627.56||$4,000||$6,000||$3,780||$1,040|
|-Band 2 – Ag, CIS, CSCI, Petroleum & Lab Sciences||$4,200$140.00/credit|
|-Band 3 – Diesel, Welding, Nursing & Massage||$5,400$180.00/credit|
(Note: This schedule does not include tuition rates for all programs, but covers the major programs offered.) In addition to the rates listed in this table, other special rates exist for other student categories, such as WICHE/WUE students and non-resident dependents and spouses of NDUS college or university graduates.
1. DCB, DSU, LRSC, MaSU, MiSU and UND utilize a “flat-rate” tuition model, charging a per-credit rate up to a maximum of 12 credits per semester, NDSU charges a per-credit rate up to a maximum of 13 credits per semester and LRSC charges a per-credit rate up to a maximum of 16 credits per semester. BSC, NDSCS, VCSU and WSC utilize a “per-credit” tuition model (See footnotes 4 and 8). Additional fees are charged for a number of specific programs at DCB, DSU, LRSC, MiSU, NDSCS, UND and WSC. These program fees are not included in the tuition and/or fee amounts in this schedule.
2. Other living arrangements such as married and family housing, high-rises, mobile home parks and 3 to 4 person apartments also are available on the campuses.
3. DCB and NDSCS have traditional 14- or 15-meal plans per week. BSC, DSU, LRSC, MaSU, MiSU, NDSU, UND, VCSU and WSC do not have traditional 14- or 15-meal plans. The chart reflects the following: BSC-A’la carte declining balance, based on average of 15 meals/week; DSU-Unlimited 5-day plan; LRSC-18-meal plan; MaSU-225-meal block plan; MiSU-Unlimited gold plan with $50 flex cash; NDSU-Unlimited 7-day plan; UND-Unlimited 7-day plan; VCSU-15-meal plan with $150 flex cash; WSC-14-meal plan with $100 flex cash. Other meal plans also are available.
4. BSC, NDSCS and VCSU charge the per-credit tuition rates for all credit hours. Fees are capped at 12 credit hours per semester.
5. Rates listed for BSC and MiSU represent the average single and double room rates for the dormitories. These campuses charge different rates for different dormitories.
6. NDSU rates are full-time resident rates for basic undergraduate programs. Differential tuition rates apply for business, nursing, engineering, architecture and pharmacy programs.
7. Includes notebook computer ($700) and technology ($200) fees for guaranteed continuous access to a notebook computer, case, software license fees, insurance for damage or loss, integrated technology in classrooms, network bond payments and enhanced, high-speed wireless network and Internet access throughout campus.
8. WSC charges a per-credit tuition and fee rate for all credit hours except for the following: ConnectND and NDSA fees are capped at 12 credit hours per semester and Recreation Center fees are capped at 14 credit hours per semester.